Sun, May 12|
Bird Island Bungalows - Bocas del Toro, PA
Pause and Reset - Chakra Balancing - Yoga in Nature Retreat
Have you been feeling restless lately? Have you noticed ongoing digestive issues, headache, neck, lower back or chest pain that is not caused by an injury? Have you had issues to focus and concentrate? Have you had difficulties to get a good night sleep? Your Chakras are probably are out of balance!
Time & Location
May 12, 2019, 11:00 AM – May 18, 2019, 3:00 PM
Bird Island Bungalows - Bocas del Toro, PA
About The Retreat
Have you been feeling stuck or out of balance lately? Have you noticed ongoing digestive issues, headache, neck, lower back or chest pain that is not caused by an injury? Have you had issues to focus and concentrate? Have you had difficulties to get a good night sleep?
Your Chakras (energy center) could be out of balance!
During this retreat we will take the time to slow down, meditate, explore, nourish and ground. We will focus on one chakra each day, enabling us to identify possible chakra imbalances and giving us the opportunity to bring these into balance, enabling the natural flow of energy (Prana) for a more joyful, vital and healthy life! Throughout the week we will endeavour to share in an educational way, so you can go home with new learnt tools, which we will encourage you to continue to practice after the retreat.
Why this retreat?
To deepen your practice.
To detox your body and your mind.
To realign and balance your chakras.
To connect with yourself, nature and other yogis.
To gain an understanding of the different aspects of yoga beyond the physical practice and mat.
I was born and raised in Mexico, from French parents and lived in London most of my adult life. After a year of travelling, I have found my new home in Panama, where I am now dedicating myself to sharing my love for yoga full time.
Yoga had such a great impact on my life that I decided to share this practice with others.
My focus is to provide yogis with a space where they can come as they are, let go of limiting beliefs and nurture greater self-love, all through the simple practice of breath, movement and mediation.
It’s a priority for us that this retreat provides your mind, body and soul with time and nurturing to relax and replenish. Food is a good place to start. We will be offering vegan, gluten free, in parts raw food with fresh, local, and mostly organic ingredients.
All food, snacks and drinks are included for these 7 days.
The menu is designed to follow our journey through the chakras with intentional meals to help balance the energy centers.
If you have any allergy or specific dietary need we ask you to let us know as soon as possible.
- YOGA: We will be practicing Yoga twice daily, alternating sequences and styles, including Vinyasa, Yin and Yoga Nidra. The class duration will vary on the days, to ensure we give ourselves the rest we need. You will have an opportunity to deepen your practice, while respecting your body.
- MEDITATION: This big property offers multiple spots where you can find your own moment, watch the ocean and slow down your thoughts. We also will offer guided meditations. there will be an optional 30min meditation every morning before we start our day.
- ART & CRAFTS: Being creative makes our souls happy and help us to get back to focus. We provide material for some lovely natural handcrafts inspired by Bird Island Bungalows decoration.
- KAYAKING: Depending of the Ocean we will go on the water and explore the magical Bird Island.
- NATURE OUTINGS: We will be surrounded by the lush Caribbean jungle and very close to the sea. We will explore nature during meditations and walks as a part of the retreat.
- CEREMONIES: We will be sharing several sacred ceremonies during this retreat. For now we will keep these secret and as a surprise for you.
- DIGITAL DETOX: During this retreat, we invite everyone to make minimum use of their phones or other technology devices so that we can connect with our real life experience. We will take photos to share with everyone so don’t worry about that! When phones are really necessary they can be used, but we have the collective intention to do a digital detox!
What does the Retreat Include?
- Accommodation by your choice for 6 nights
- Daily Meals, Coffee, Tea, Purified Water
- 12 Yoga Classes
- Hotel Transport (Pick-Up and Drop-Off in Bocas Town)
- Activities for 7 days
- Yoga Matts
- Chakra Cards for yourself to guide you at home
- Does not Include: Flights
How to get here?
Please find more information about the closest airports and how to get here under:
Early Bird Special (book by January 1st, 2019)
Dorm Bed : 700 USD (price per person)
Private Suite: 890 USD (price per person)
Shared Double Suite: 800 USD (price per person)
Shared Triple Suite: 750 USD (price per person)
Bring 1 friend + share a suite: 1300 USD (price per suite)
Bring 2 friends + share a bungalow: 1900 USD (price per bungalow)
Prices after January 1st, 2019:
Dorm Bed : 800 USD (price per person)
Private Suite: 990 USD (price per person)
Shared Double Suite: 890 USD (price per person)
Share Bungalow (3ppl): 690 USD (price per person)
Bring a friend + share a suite: 1500 USD (price per suite)
Bring 2 friends + share a bungalow: 2300 USD (price per bungalow)
Please choose your favourite room-concept and make a deposit of $400 USD to secure your spot. The remainder of the open balance, is due 30 days before the retreat, on April 12th, 2019.
We speak English, German and Spanish.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Reserve your Suite
Dorm Bed (per Person)
Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 720 USD After 01/01/2019: 800 USD$400.00
Private Suite (per suite)
Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 890 USD After 01/01/2019: 990 USD$400.00
Share Double Suite (p. p.)
Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 790 USD After 01/01/2019: 890 USD$400.00
Bring a friend + share a suite
Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 1300 USD (price per suite for 2 people) After 01/01/2019: 1500 USD ((price per suite for 2 people)$400.00
Bring 2 friends + share a Bun.
Bring 2 friends + share a bungalow: Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 1900 USD (price per Bungalow for 3 people) After 01/01/2019: 2300 USD (price per Bungalow for 3 people)$400.00