Sun, Mar 17|
Bocas del Toro, Panama
Women's Moon Cycle & Yoga Retreat
Are you trying to find your inner balance? Do you want to let go of the old mindset and start fresh into spring? For thousands of years women have had a special connection with the moon. Back in the day women's cycle was completely oriented with the moon phase but in our busy life we lost...
Time & Location
Mar 17, 2019, 7:00 AM – Mar 22, 2019, 11:00 AM
Bocas del Toro, Panama
About The Retreat
with Niki Hildahl - Master of Yoga & Massage
Are you trying to find your inner balance? Do you want to let go of the old mindset and start fresh into spring?
For thousands of years women have had a special connection with the moon. Back in the day women's cycle was completely oriented with the moon phase but in our busy life we lost this connection.
During this retreat Niki will teach how to get back to inner calmness and how to understand the different moon phases. You will learn how yoga poses can make you feel more balanced during stressful times, how to feel better during a woman's menstrual period and how to turn sad, negative emotions into positive and faithful ones. Also get to know the right food and recipes that will help you and your body respond better through the cycle. Did you know some food can make your headache worse during your menstruation? Will share with you why!
Why this retreat?
- Understand the connection between women and moon cycles and why we feel different if the moon is full or empty.
- Learn how can you integrate the moon phases in your yoga routine and how can it help to manifest your dreams and let them become real.
- Experience ways to deepen your relationship with yourself (feminine power) and the moon (lunar energy).
- Start journaling, meditating and creating artwork following the different moon cycles.
- Build friendships and community by empowering yourself and other women.
- Take home your own MOON CARDS with special MOON YOGA POSES and other important facts that will guide you through the next moon cycle (included in the price).
Forever a student of yoga, bodywork, and life; Niki´s journey in to the ever exciting, challenging, yet rewarding world of health and wellness began in 2005 after returning from an adventurous year travelling abroad. Impulsively enrolling in school for massage therapy as well as attending her first yoga class the same year, Niki quickly realized this was not just another spontaneous, short lived experience, but rather a life calling.
From owning a small business to working alongside chiropractors and professionals athletes, High end resorts and spas to the humble jungles and small islands throughout Central America, Niki´s passion for bodywork, yoga and all things healing for the soul, mind, body continues to grow more and more each day. Her desire is not simply to ´´help´´others, but to inspire anyone around her to continuously live their fullest life through the healing art of yoga, massage, and meditation.
When not practicing yoga or massage, you most likely can find Niki biking with her super cool dog or enjoying a glass of wine with her equally super cool family or friends, or simply alone with her records. A lover of poetry, quotes and all forms of writing from the likes of Rumi or Rilke to the differing Bukowski and Hunter S. Thompson, she leaves you with this:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, throughly used up, totally worn out loud proclaiming “Wow! What a ride!”. Hunter S. Thompson
Vegetarian-Vegan-Fusion Cuisine with mostly organic ingredients from our local famers and from our garden, Cold-pressed Juices and fresh Smoothies. All food, snacks and drinks are included.
If you have any allergy or specific dietary need we ask you to let us know as soon as possible.
- CEREMONIES: Wednesday, 3/20/2019: Special Spring Equinox and Full Moon Ceremony
- YOGA & MEDITATION: Vinyasa, Restorative, Hatha, Yin, Yoga Nidra
- MOON CYCLE COOKING CLASS: learn about what food makes you feeling better through the cycle
- ART WORKSHOP: we will create beautiful moon artwork
- JOURNALING / VISION BOARD: i will guide you to help you manifesting your hopes and dreams
- WELLNESS TREATMENT: enjoy Bird Islands beautiful 100% natural face and body scrubs
- EXCURSION: we will visit one of the other beautiful beaches
- SNORKELING / KAYAKING / PADDLEBOARDING: lets explore together the ocean together and impressive the Bird Island (depending of the current and waves)
arrival and group welcoming circle followed by dinner
8:00am Sun Yoga Flow
11am-1pm Guided Meditation ( different styles every day ) / Journaling / Vision Boards / Moon Cycle Lecture
1:30pm- 2:30pm Lunch
2:30pm-5:30pm: different activities everyday
6pm-8pm: Sunset Dinner & Yoga Yoga ( Restorative or Yin or Yoga Nidra)
8pm: Free time / Journaling / Group Discussions
What does the Retreat Include?
- Accommodation by your choice for 5 nights/4days
- Daily Meals, Juice, Smoothies, unlimited Coffee, Tea and Purified Water
- Special Ceremony
- Natural Mask and Body Treatment
- Hotel Transport (Pick-Up and Drop-Off in Bocas Town)
- all activities and materials
- Yoga Matts
- Moon Cards with Yoga Moon Flows and Key Facts that help you integrate the new skills in your daily life
- Access to all hotel amenities (f.e. Pool, Wifi)
- Does not Include: Flights, Massages
How to get here?
Please find more information about the closest airports and how to get here under:
Early Bird Special (book by January 1st, 2019)
Dorm Bed : 599 USD (price per person)
Private Suite: 850 USD (price per person and 1 suite)
Shared Double Suite: 790 USD (price per person)
Shared Triple Suite: 690 USD (price per person)
Bring 1 friend + share a suite: 1100 USD (price for 2 people and 1 suite)
Bring 2 friends + share a bungalow: 1700 USD (price for 3 people and 1 bungalow)
Prices after January 1st, 2019:
Dorm Bed : 699 USD (price per person)
Private Suite: 950 USD (price per person and 1 suite)
Shared Double Suite: 890 USD (price per person)
Share Bungalow (3ppl): 790 USD (price per person)
Bring a friend + share a suite: 1300 USD (price for 2 people and 1 suite)
Bring 2 friends + share a bungalow: 1900 USD (price for 3 people and 1 bungalow)
Please reserve now, choose your favourite room-concept and please make a deposit of $300 USD to secure your spot. The remainder of the open balance, is due 30 days before the retreat, on February 17th, 2019.
We speak English, German and Spanish.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch with us: email@example.com!
Reserve your Suite
Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 599 USD After 01/01/2019: 699 USD
Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 850 USD (per suite for 1 person) After 01/01/2019: 950 USD (per suite for 1 person)
Shared Double Suite
Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 790 USD (per person) After 01/01/2019: 890 USD (per person)
Shared Triple Suite
Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 690 USD (per person) After 01/01/2019: 790 USD (per person)
Bring a friend + share a suite
Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 1100 USD (price for 2 people and 1 suite) After 01/01/2019: 1300 USD (price for 2 people and 1 suite)
Bring 2 friends + share a bun.
Early Bird Price until 01/01/2019: 1700 USD (price for 3 people and 1 bungalow) After 01/01/2019: 1900 USD (price for 3 people and 1 bungalow)